Will you join our astronauts on a space journey?
- On each space station, a game awaits participants focusing on themes such as innovation, sustainability and digital transformation.
- During the flight, the astronauts will tell you all the information you need to play the game. You play in 2 teams against each other – a race against the clock! The team with the most points wins.
- At the end we reflect together. This way you’ll understand the role technology plays and how innovation changes your daily life and work.
What will you learn?
- By the end of the game, your innovative mindset has been enhanced.
- You understand that innovations in space play an important role in solving (societal) challenges on Earth.
- We inspire you with surprising examples from different sectors, take you into space race that is currently going on between tech icons such as Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson and let you think out-of-the-box by putting you in touch with the possibilities of technological innovations such as robotization and 3D printing.
- For teams that want to create awareness around digital themes and innovation
- For all knowledge levels; from practical to highly educated and from beginner to more experienced.
- For teams within one company, but also very suitable to organize together with your chain partners
The success behind this form of work
Learning new things requires adaptability, which is often experienced as exciting. By highlighting new digital themes in game form and in a group setting, team members are not immediately confronted with what they do not yet know or cannot do, but compete with each other as a team. The playful nature of the Space Innovation Battle lowers the threshold for learning new things and creates a safe and, above all, fun learning experience. This form of work provides the perfect start to a larger program or learning journey.