Digital Shapers understands that your privacy is important. When you contact us through the website, through our Shapers or otherwise to use our services, personal data may be processed. Personal data is considered any information collected about an identified or identifiable natural person. In this privacy statement, we describe how we process and secure your personal data in a careful manner.
In our processing, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first seek your express consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same from parties processing personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
Type of personal data
Digital Shapers only processes the personal data provided by you. We use the following data:
- Job title
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Records of interviews, sessions and phone calls
Digital Shapers processes the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To notify you of events and published articles organized by Digital Shapers.
- To send you newsletters.
- To process your job application.
- To maintain contact during trajectories to perform services.
- To collect information during assignments in order to better understand and answer your questions.
- To improve our website.
- Basis for processing
Basis for processing
We may collect your personal data only if we have a lawful basis for doing so under the General Data Protection Regulation. Digital Shapers may process your personal data on the following bases:
- Agreement: if Digital Shapers offers any of its (paid) services to your organization, an agreement will be signed in advance.
- Consent: Digital Shapers sometimes needs to ask you for consent before we may process your personal data (e.g. during job application procedures).
Provision to third parties / recipients
Digital Shapers only processes your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure that your data will not be used for other purposes. If possible, we will inform you in advance of the recipients of your personal data.
Through our website, a cookie is placed by the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to track and receive reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the U.S. Department of Commerce. This implies an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Security and retention periods
Digital Shapers has taken appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. Access to your data is provided only to the necessary persons.
We do not retain personal data longer than necessary and take into account maximum legal retention periods.
Changes to this privacy statement
Digital Shapers reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement.
Inspection and changing your data
For questions about this privacy statement or questions regarding inspection, modification or deletion of your personal data, please contact us using the information below.
Personal Data Authority
We are happy to help you if you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data. Should we not work this out together, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data. You can contact the Personal Data Authority for this purpose.
This privacy statement is effective July 19, 2018