How can data contribute to strategic issues?
To research that, it is first necessary to be able to think in data. In this data workshop, we teach you how to set up a data study. Your organization’s strategic issue is the starting point. You can think about increasing customer loyalty, saving costs or collaborating on data exchange.
What will you do?
In this workshop, you will formulate hypotheses around the strategic issue. Then we will peel off the issue step-by-step and explore how data can be used to contribute to the issue, for example:
- What would you want to know in order to contribute to the objective?
- What forms of data sources could you consult?
- What impact could this data have on your objective?
What will you learn?
By the end of the workshop, you will understand the impact of data on strategic issues and have ideas about potential research that could be valuable.
- You will be introduced to the basics of data science
- You learn what your role is in data-driven research and work
- You will learn to formulate hypotheses and learn which different data sources you can consult
- You learn how to use data not only to learn from the past but also to make predictions
- You learn how you can contribute to business results with data-driven work
- Teams and departments that want to work more data-driven and learn how to start a data-driven survey.
- We are used to customizing the workshop to any level and coordinate the intended outcomes with you in advance.
- This workshop is combined with a lecture on artificial intelligence, data science and data-driven work. The theory discussed is then applied in the Creative Data Workshop.
Follow-up workshop: A day in the life of a data scientist
Want to take the next step after this workshop? Get an even better understanding of the work of data specialists. In this workshop ‘A day in the life of a data scientist’ you will get to work with a real dataset. Please contact us for more information.