Do you want to help build the positioning of a fast-growing organization in digital transformation? Digital Shapers is looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager to realize our growth ambitions in the Netherlands and America. In this position you will combine strategic thinking with planning and really getting things done.
What is required?
- A completed HBO/WO education in the field of marketing
- 5 years of demonstrable work experience in a similar role
- Available 24/32 hours per week
- You have very good communication skills, both Dutch and English
- Good organizational and commercial skills
What do you get?
- A lot of freedom and room for own initiatives and ideas
- The great challenge to deliver Marketing from A to Z
- Sustainable work environment (EDGE Olympic) and the possibility to work (partly) from home
- Enthusiastic and driven team with an entrepreneurial and down-to-earth corporate culture
- Opportunity to contribute your marketing & communications expertise to digital transformation programs at our clients
Are you our new colleague?
Do you want to help build the positioning of a fast-growing organization in digital transformation? In this position, you’ll combine strategic thinking with planned work and real action.
What will you do?
- Create and execute a marketing plan, including concrete marketing objectives, measurable KPIs and a detailed strategy to achieve the goals
- Positioning of our organization, services and products in the Netherlands and America
- Setting up, optimizing and evaluating lead generation campaigns
- Organizing #ShapingDigital customer events
- Tracking market developments and sharing market insights with the team
- Create and analyze creative content to increase our brand awareness in the Netherlands and America
- Responsible for the success and further development of our updated website (soon to go live) and intranet
- Monitor a consistent brand look and feel
- Managing our social media (LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Support Consultants with client communications, including preparing client proposals and presentations
- …. and the freedom to do what you think is fun and necessary!
Dit alles binnen het gedreven en gezellige team van Digital Shapers. De sfeer is ondernemend, de mensen zijn down-to-earth en de lijntjes zijn kort.
Who are you?
- You have experience in independently creating a marketing plan and implementing it
- You have a commercial attitude and are always looking for opportunities to further grow a brand and lead generation
- In this position you will have a lot of freedom, therefore we find it important that you can work independently
- You work systematically and enjoy improving internal processes
- You are available for a minimum of 24 hours per week
Please contact Digital Shapers for more information or apply directly and send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.